ATSS: Book I
Against the Scarlet Sign
Book I – Occupied Westkeep
- Fingol Comes Out of the Wilderness - Fingol gets shot at by some lizardfolk and goes to Westkeep.
- Gar Becomes the Emissary of the Great Druidess - Gar is given a message of hope to those who will listen and a warning to those who will not.
- Aramek Joins the Guard - Aramek is shanghied (“westkeeped”?) into the Guard.
- Rain and the [Full Title Classified as Top Secret by the Lion Throne] - The censored story of Rain.
At last it can be told: Redux: Rain and the Mistress of Spies - How Rain gained a mistress, got house trained, and was sent out into the night to walk the streets.
- The Court of Prince Prospero of the House of Ilshar - Fingol and Gar inform the court that the reptilian natives are restless.
- Reece’s Journal and the Idol of Death - Aramek discovers that Master Parwyn’s son was a death worshipping bohemian.
- The Old Gang - Rain learns of the sad fate of Rinya and puts Dion in charge of the old gang.
- The Noble’s Feast - Fingol and Gar hobnob with the elite.
- The Commoner’s Feast - Rain and Aramek get some grub with the commoners.
- On the Night Watch - Rain and Aramek conspire together.
- Gar’s Morning Meditations - Some naval gazing.
- Lady Sedara’s Invitation - Sedara catches Fingol alone in the guest room.
- The Marinus Brothers in the Marsh - Ragnbjorn leads Indranil and Lorindel Marinus through the marsh and receives a message.
- The Heironean Service - Fingol and Gar attend the morning worship service in the chapel of Heironeous.
- A Diplomatic Mission - Prince Prospero asks Fingol and Gar to help make a deal with the lizardfolk.
- Into Town - Fingol and Gar sport with some street urchins.
- Lady Sedara’s Scheme - Sedara plans a robbery.
- Some Friendly Competition - Fingol, Gar, Rain, Aramek, and some NPC’s beat the crap out of each other with padded weapons.
- A Round of Drinks at the Twilight King - Fingol, Gar, Rain, and Aramek go out drinking.
- A Ghoulish Discovery - Ragnbjorn and the Marinus brothers have trouble sleeping.
- The Robbery - A daring cat burglar robs Parwyn’s shop.
- Sir Godric Introduces Himself - Gar meets the gay cavalier.
- The Scene of the Crime - Fingol becomes a detective.
- The Olman Refugees - Gar becomes a philanthropist.
- The Naga King’s Daughter - Fingol and Gar meet a charming lady.
- The Marinus Brothers Arrive - Indranil and Lorindel finally get a massage from the lovely CMTs at the Westkeep Palace Spa.
- Rain and the Watch - Rain hangs out with the Guard.
- A Theological Interlude - Indranil and Sedara discuss theology.
- It’s Murky Archer Time - Lorindel has a pitcher of beer with some shady characters.
- Fergus to the Rescue - Rain and Dion get some unasked for assistance.
- Fingol and Gar Meet the Marinus Brothers - and hilarity ensues.
- Rain Eavesdrops - Sedara gets the drop on Rain and gives her a shocking order.
- Vouching for Gar - Ragnbjorn and Jankin speak up for Gar.
- The Ghoulish Story Told - The Marinus brothers tell Fingol and Gar about the highlights of their recent trip.
- The Shadow Over Westkeep - Prince Prospero, Ragnbjorn, Sedara, and Rain discuss the issues of the day.
- The Scarlet Brotherhood Attacks - Indranil finds that relieving himself can sometimes be a painful experience.
- Saving the Prince - Ninjalicious mayhem!
- Aftermath - While our heroes walk Aramek home down the dark streets of Westkeep, Gar asks if anyone would like some head.